The FM Approved composite panel systems we can install are suitable for cost-effective cleanroom applications where a semi-flush environment is required (class 10000+, ISO 6+). We have many years of experience in building cleanrooms, testing laboratories, R&D centres in high security and special conditions.
- High Quality Insulated Panels & Doors Perfect for Cleanroom Applications
- Precise Design & Professional Project Management
- ISO Quality Assured & CEBA Accredited Installation
- Friendly & Experienced Installation Teams
- 2 Year Warranty for Installation Defects
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
The panels we supply can be complemented with a range of vision panels, doors and ancillaries suitable for the integration of HEPA filters, flush lights and HVAC installation.
PIR cored panels are resistant to moisture ingress, prevent the growth of mould and fungi, and are free of harmful chemicals (CFC). Mineral Fibre-cored panels are an ideal choice for hygienic storage areas and where fire resistance is important.