Stancold have over 65 years experience in the installation of deep freezers for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and storage and distribution industries.
Deep freezers are usually needed when a temperature of up to -50°C may be required. Insulated panels not only help control the temperature but are also a cost-effective way to keep the cold in.
Our experienced and friendly team will be able to talk you through the requirements and ensure that you get a deep freeze that is fit for purpose. The installation process will be overseen by a dedicated project manager and our qualified installer team.
If a modular deep freezer doesn’t suit your requirements and you are looking for a custom-fitted option, get in touch. We work across the UK and can be on site within a month. If you’ve got any queries or just want to find out how we could help you, give us a ring on 0117 316 7000.
- High Quality Insulated Panels & Doors Perfect for Temperature Controlled Applications
- Precise Design & Professional Project Management to Exact Client Specification
- ISO Quality Assured & IACSC Accredited Installation
- Friendly & Experienced Installation Teams
- 2 Year Warranty for Installation Defects
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
Stancold are board members of the Technical Committee at IACSC (International Association of Cold Storage Construction), which means we are the first to know about technical developments and legislative changes, giving you complete peace of mind.