The importance of fire safety through firewall partitioning in buildings can never be understated. Fire not only destroys buildings, it cripples business and endangers life.
The Stancold passive fire stopping system offers fire protection of up to 4 hours. We offer a complete ‘turnkey solution’ including Firestopping, Firedoors and Secondary Steelwork where required. We are one of a few installers in the UK holding the LPS 1500 certification from LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to install LPS 1208 approved fire-resisting compartmentation systems.
- Speedy Low Cost installation (up to 2000 m2 per week)
- Fully Accredited & Quality assured construction
- Prefinished, maintenance free, easy to repair
- Fully demountable and recyclable
- Unsupported Spans in excess of 11.5 m
- Thermally Efficient Construction (U Values as low as 0.22w/m2k)
- Can offer up to 4 Hour Fire Resistance
- Fully Building Regulation Compliant
Our firewall system can be used for industrial applications as on office-to-warehouse partition, as a subdividing wall, boundary wall, or staircase enclosure to name just a few.
The composite walls and ceilings we provide are a competitive alternative to blockwork and jumbo stud, require no wet trades or messy works and are virtually maintenance free.