The importance of fire safety through firewall partitioning in buildings can never be understated. Fire not only destroys buildings, it cripples business and endangers lives.
The Stancold passive fire stopping system offers fire protection of up to 4 hours. We offer a complete ‘turnkey solution’ including firestopping, fire doors and secondary steelwork where required. We are one of a few installers in the UK holding the LPS 1500 certification from LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) to install LPS 1208 approved fire-resisting compartmentation systems nationwide.
If you’re looking for just a budget price for the fire-rated partition(s) in your project, complete our quick quote enquiry form here for an instant cost estimate.
- Speedy Low Cost Installation (up to 2000m² per week)
- Fully Accredited & Quality Assured Construction
- Pre-Finished, Maintenance-Free, Easy To Repair
- Fully Demountable & Recyclable
- Unsupported Spans in Excess of 11.5m
- Thermally Efficient Construction (U Values as low as 0.22w/m²k)
- Can Offer Up to 4 Hour Fire Resistance
- Fully Building Regulation Compliant
Our composite panel firewall systems can be used for industrial applications, as an office-to-warehouse partition, as a sub-dividing wall, boundary wall or staircase enclosure to name just a few.
The composite walls and ceilings we provide are a competitive alternative to blockwork and jumbo stud, where no wet trades or messy works are required and are virtually maintenance-free.